Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daily Sketch Challenge- Lucas Bishop


Lucas Bishop, or just Bishop, a character created by Whilce Portacio and Jim Lee for Marvel Comics. He seems kinda cool, I vaguely remember him from the old 90's X-Men cartoon show, I think he was a time traveler or something, and he shot pink lasers AND wielded guns.

I finished my last Final for school today. What a relief, it took 15 hours to do roughly 1 minute of animation, pretty nuts. People clapped in my intro to Flash class when we featured our projects, but I didn't think it was deserved because I see a lot of room for improvement, but no rush. We got out of class early and I didn't eat anything today, so I teetered off to the nearest Thai place and filled up on some tofu pad thai. Finally got home before Jennie (my girlfriend) because she had a Zumba? Zoomba? Class. When she got back, she's complaining that her legs and feet are hurting.

Soon I will be working on my Ivy piece, my 6th sentai member design AND the recently announced Megaman Tribute art contest hosted by Udon, so excited.

Photoshop, 35 mins.

Bishop © Marvel Comics

No comments: