Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daily Sketch Challenge- Steel (Ame-Comi Ver.)


DC's Steel in Ame-Comi variant form. Robert and I intended to draw this version of Steel for yesterday's daily sketch challenge, but I forgot all about it. I blame the school finals. Speaking of school, apparently some lady stabbed another lady on the shoulder a couple of days ago in a fit of rage during an anger management class that is held in the same building as my classes. People need to chill out.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, it can be caused by many things: Stress, the drive to be artistic, the 2 fat cats that always have to sit on my leg when I'm ready to go to bed. Last week I discovered a magical drink called "Neuro-Sleep", it really works, I chug a bottle and I get drowsy after a couple of minutes. It's awesome but I really don't want to rely on such things to gain back a normal sleep schedule, I think I'm going to have to do a hard-reset sometime soon.

I still have a few drawings that I need to get out of my brain. I have a drawing of Ivy from the game "Soul Calibur" that is pending along with my plan to draw a concept of the 6th member of the recently announced "Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger". Seeing that my original "Kamen Rider Deimos" character concepts were mistaken for actual concepts for the new show "Kamen Rider OOO" and was spread around Japanese and global Tokusatsu forums and even YouTube a couple of months ago, I think I'll be watermarking my designs from now on so at least I can get credited or advertise my site or something.

Photoshop, 36 mins.

Steel © DC Comics

No comments: