Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Sketch Challenge- Syndrome


Syndrome, the villain from one of my favorite CG animated films: "The Incredibles".

Photoshop, 32 mins.

Syndrome/ "The Incredibles" © Walt Disney Pictures

Had a fun and productive day today. Used the Furminator™ on the cats, did the dishes, played some Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on my PSP, and sketched out my entry for the art contest hosted by Udon for the upcoming Megaman Tribute art book. The girlfriend is shaking her bon-bons at her zoomba/ zumba? class at the moment, so I need to capitalize on the free time before she comes home. I got an A on all of my classes this semester so I'm quite happy with that since I worked my ass off, but more importantly, all the things I learned we're actually absorbed into my brain, which warrants a final fantasy victory theme song. What to do tonight? Probably cooking for Jennie's lunch, followed by more Megaman drawings and possibly some Monster Hunter. Also, I'm going to visit the family in Las Vegas on Christmas, totally looking to the food---erm, I mean seeing my beloved family.

No comments: