Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily Sketch Challenge 2011!

Hannah Dundee from the comic book "Xenozoic Tales". 

Photoshop, 38 mins. 

Xenozoic Tales © Mark Schultz





The latest incarnation of Azrael from his new self-titled comic book series.

Photoshop, 37 mins.

Azrael © DC Comics





Well, well! Happy New Year to all of you! I've been desperately trying to claw myself out of vacation-mode during the past two days, it seems to be working so I'm not too worried. School started yesterday so I'm kinda excited for that. I cleaned the house today, especially the kitchen which was left messy during Jennie's absence as I had reverted back into some sort of bachelor-mode while she was off sipping wine in frisco. It was kinda interesting as I had not lived as a complete slob in such a long time (just as a partial one nowadays), and boy was the aftermath pretty awful, I pray to Poseidon that I don't revert into such a thing ever again.
It's icy here in Washington, like not bullshit ice either, this shit's serious. Since we got cable I've not watched the local news, but I'm sure when it first iced up, cars were sliding and hitting each other like a Twisted Metal meets air hockey sort of thing. Also, I'm being thoroughly entertained by the people with rear-wheel drive high powered sport cars trying to go up the iced-up hill right next to my house.

This year I plan to try to do more 3D stuff. I'd been playing around with ZBrush and it's pretty cool, I hope to create some work worth posting sometime soon. I'm also going to be brushing up on my low-poly models. I'm also planning a beginning of the year super artwork level up piece that should take a couple of weeks to finish.

No comments: