Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daily Sketch Challenge- The Great Machine

The Great Machine from the comic book "Ex Machina".
Yet another book I need to read. Apparently this character is the mayor of NYC. The costume is so detailed, I love it. It reminds me of when I was younger and all of the characters I designed were just saturated with little details.

Photoshop, 46 mins.

The Great Machine/ Ex Machina © DC Comics



Well look who's back, SNOW is back! It snowed today at around 8pm. Now I get to watch more people slide around on the hill in front of my house. I made a plethora of sushi and handrolls today. I made one with fried salmon skin, it was delicious and there are left-overs so Jennie'll have a nice lunch tomorrow. But I'm kinda hungry right now so I might snipe a few sushi for myself.

No comments: