Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily Sketch Challenge- Nomad

Nomad, a character  from Marvel Comics. I think usually associated with Captain America as she is like an alternate world's Bucky (Cap's sidekick). I think Liefield may have had a hand with her design which explains the utility pouches.

Photoshop, 32 mins.

Nomad © Marvel Comics.




Well I'm getting the hang of jogging daily, it's pretty nice as it gets the blood pumping all over the body and I feel more flexible when sitting down and drawing all day. In my imaging foundations class we are using Illustrator for the first half and I hated the pen tool, but I think it was just because I didn't really know how to use it. I'm still often times confused by it but I can definitely respect it's value as a tool. Other than that I'm seeing a career counselor on the 31st to see what it is that I am doing wrong regarding me securing a stable job. Speaking of which, I was contacted by a creative director from a company called 'Boostr' they made the game "Urban Rivals", maybe something good will come out of this. Other than that I'm trying to finish some HW due tomorrow and 2 art contest entries that are due by the end of the month. So good luck me!

No comments: