Friday, January 14, 2011

Daily Sketch Challenge Triple Treat!

The Joker from the film "The Dark Knight" as portrayed by the late Heath Ledger. I really enjoyed his performance in the movie, the man was brilliant.

Joker © DC Comics

Photoshop, 38 mins.

Immortus from the Marvel Universe. I don't know much about this guy except he looks silly. Apparently he's Mr. Fantastic's dad or something, I dunno.

Immortus © Marvel Comics

Photoshop, 35 mins.

Hourman III from the DC Universe. Apparently a robot from the future. His color scheme kinda reminds me of Iron Man. He doesn't seem very interesting to me.

Hourman © DC Comics

Photoshop, 23 mins

1 comment:

Najee12 said...

Immortus is a future, older version of The Avengers' enemy, Kang the Conqueror. Immortus is a time manipulator whose purpose is to safeguard a certain aspect of time. Immortus later became a separate entity from Kang.